This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Anecdotal: Rebase and Visual Studio 2015 and /etc
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 17:13:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: Anecdotal: Rebase and Visual Studio 2015 and /etc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <892ugemkv2848S02.email@example.com>
On Jul 5, 2016, at 6:11 AM, KARL BOTTS <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I have been using 32-bit Cygwin for at least 15
> years, and being without it throws me into a tizzy.
64-bit Cygwin installs in parallel to 32-bit Cygwin, not over the top of it. If your 64-bit adventure is a complete failure, your 32-bit installation will still be there.
> Are there any gotchas I should know about?
I answered that here:
> Maybe eventually we can get
> your work up on the Cygwin web site?
It’s already there:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple