This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: question about clearing all pending updates from setup.exe
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 22:03:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: question about clearing all pending updates from setup.exe
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <577D5F2F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/07/2016 21:42, LMH wrote:
I need to update my python version but at this point, I don't want to
install any other updates. This is an old xp box and I don't want to
fiddle with it overly much given that xp support is going away. If
changing python causes issues, I can always change it back.
I know I can select, "pending" under view and go through the list
changing the new version number back to "keep" but the list is long and
I was wondering if the was a better way to go about this.
Select "Keep" button instead of the default "Current";
than replace on the "New" column the "Keep" for Python with last version
I suspect you will need to update something more including
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple