This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup of texlive-collection-basic waits in postinstall/0p_texlive_prep.dash
- From: Pavel Kudrna <Pavel dot Kudrna at mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 14:00:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: Setup of texlive-collection-basic waits in postinstall/0p_texlive_prep.dash
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5774E227.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <5774FEEC.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
sorry for late response.
I found the solution doing following steps:
1. I removed /etc/postinstall/0p_texlive_prep.dash so setup of
unaffected packages (i.e. other than texlive-*) did not stall anymore.
2. I unchecked the "Hide obsolete packages" checkbox in Cygwin Setup and
uninstalled all the packages I had in the "_obsolete" category.
3. I also looked over the Full View of packages and removed all the
packages which had question mark in the column Size.
After that both texlive and texlive-collection-basic packages became
installable and reinstallable, i.e. all the /etc/postinstall and
/etc/preremove scripts including namely the
/etc/postinstall/0p_texlive_prep.dash run without problems.
Maybe the maintenance like 2. and 3. is already recommended somewhere
and doing that regularly would prevent my problem.
Thank you for help.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple