This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup of texlive-collection-basic waits in postinstall/0p_texlive_prep.dash
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 14:10:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Setup of texlive-collection-basic waits in postinstall/0p_texlive_prep.dash
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5774E227.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <5774FEEC.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <577E4453.email@example.com>
On 07/07/2016 14:00, Pavel Kudrna wrote:
sorry for late response.
I found the solution doing following steps:
1. I removed /etc/postinstall/0p_texlive_prep.dash so setup of
unaffected packages (i.e. other than texlive-*) did not stall anymore.
2. I unchecked the "Hide obsolete packages" checkbox in Cygwin Setup and
uninstalled all the packages I had in the "_obsolete" category.
3. I also looked over the Full View of packages and removed all the
packages which had question mark in the column Size.
cygcheck-dep can help you to identify packages in such state
Thank you for help.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple