This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Latest Ghostscript 9.19.1 problematic
- From: Fergus Daly <fergusd at frontier-science dot co dot uk>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Fergus Daly <fergusd at frontier-science dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 13:09:10 +0000
- Subject: Latest Ghostscript 9.19.1 problematic
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have had huge problems with the presentation of graphics (figures, diagrams, graphs)
since the GPL Post script update from 9.15 to 9.19.
(Won't go into details as it's external software.)
Reverting to 9.15, everything works again except that I am being nagged for a missing fle
> GPL Ghostscript 9.15: Can't find initialization file gs_init.ps.
Can anybody please point me to an example gs_init.ps file,
and where it should be located?
I realise the fundamental problem might reside outside Ghostscript and outside Cygwin,
but for the moment I am after a fix.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple