Re: Problem With SShd

back on the mailing list, please followup here.

Please put your reply below and not before.
The standard on this mailing list is bottom posting

http://www.idallen.com/topposting.html

On 13/07/2016 12:34, Ahmad Alkhatib wrote:

Dear Mr. Marco,
Thanks for your reply.
the output of  ls -l /var |grep empty is as follows
drwxr-x--x+ 1 cyg_server Administrators 0 Jul 13 13:47 empty.
What I have noticed that after a period of time the owner changes to SYSTEM
instead of cyg_server.

Any clue when ?

So, I just run the following:
Chmod 700 /var/empty.
Chown cyg_server /var/empty.
So I can connect to my server over ssh but with a password not public key.

Did with the public key ever work ?

Best regards.