This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
fresh cygwin installation
- From: t s <furriner67 at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 15:31:20 +0000
- Subject: fresh cygwin installation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=softfail (sender IP is 10.152.74.60) smtp.mailfrom=hotmail.com; cygwin.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;cygwin.com; dmarc=fail action=none header.from=hotmail.com;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
I need to make a fresh installation of cywgin. The drive I propose to install to is detailed in;
It's an NTFS drive with 238 GB capacity, allocation unit size 4096 bytes.
Before I make a mistake; can someone confirm this these are suitable drive parameters for a default Cygwin installation?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple