This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.6.0-0.6
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 23:47:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.6.0-0.6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce.20160805104613.GL25811@calimero.vinschen.de>
On 2016-08-05 05:46, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
The 2.6.0 release is going to introducing the locale_t datatype, as well
as all functions related to locale_t locales and per-thread locales per
So, rather than just providing a single, per-process locale, you can now
create new locales ("newlocale") and set it as locale for the current
thread ("uselocale") or use it directly with one of the new functions
taking a locale_t as parameter (i.e. isalpha_l).
The full list of new interfaces is:
Trying to build scribus, strtod_l is notably missing from this list.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple