This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.6.0-0.7
- From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 08:28:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.6.0-0.7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The 64-bit version doesn't work on my Windows 10 64-bit system,
updated to Anniversary edition (Version 1607, OS Build 14393.51).
Even something as simple as "uname" in a Windows Command prompt causes
100% CPU and never does anything. I wish I had something more
specific to tell you. cygcheck won't run, so I can't attach
I had to revert to 2.5.2. There was no option to roll back to
2.6.0-0.6 (other than to restore the file from my local backup).
Jim Reisert AD1C, <email@example.com>, http://www.ad1c.us
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple