Re: emacs-w32 not starting - libgd3 problem

On 21/08/16 23:03, Ken Brown wrote:
OK, let's wait to hear from Volker (or maybe Yaakov has some insight?).

BTW, I've looked at the sources for gd-2.2.3-1, and the string "WebPDecode" appears only once, in a call to WebPDecodeARGB. So I don't understand why there wasn't an ABI bump between versions 2.1.1 and 2.2.3.

Thanks very much everyone for looking into this issue. In the interim, is there a way for me to get emacs running again by using cygwin setup to install an earlier version of ImageMagick (or gd?)

Thanks,
Pete