This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin SSHD 32bit
- From: Erik Soderquist <ErikSoderquist at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 12:49:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin SSHD 32bit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <CACoZoo2ZO7CK73_Siz3T0_VUx5_yz2cFGAaGrVL9KPyQWg3Szw@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Marcel Grandemange wrote:
> I have entirely disabled the firewall at one point and this didn't help.
> Also keep in mind I did install bitvise ssh server to do a comparison and
> this worked.
Then I don't know, though I will be watching this thread for a
possible solution to my issue as well.
Also, please do not top post
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple