Re: pick or semilar

On 17/08/2016 15:25, Morten Kjærulff wrote:
Hi,

Is there a tool like "pick"
https://github.com/thoughtbot/pick

in cygwin?
I've just taken a brief look at that GitHub page, and it looks to be at least vaguely similar to fzf, which is included with Cygwin. You might want to take a look at that and see if it meets your needs.

(For those paying attention: fzf hasn't had an update in a while because Cygwin's fzf package uses the Ruby version of the tool, which has been deprecated upstream in favour of a version written in Go. Cygwin doesn't have a Go compiler, so I'm in the process of forking the Ruby version to fully maintain it myself, but that project has been on hold for a while for reasons of my own health.)