This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: jeff <jeff at jeffunit dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 12:27:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: gmp-6.1.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87r398algj.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
On 8/28/2016 9:48 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> GNU Multiple Precision Arithmetic Library
> This is a new upstream release which contains fixes for some newer Intel
> Hopefully this solves the problem reported in:
The problem has been resolved, and all of my code now compiles.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple