This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't use install-path longer than 15 chars after 2.875 update
- From: Jacek Sowiński <mruwek at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 22:14:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Can't use install-path longer than 15 chars after 2.875 update
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Jacek Sowiński <mruwek at gmail dot com>
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:38:39 +0200 Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> So what was your actual install path?
It works if I cut it to E:\PortableApps
It doesn't however if it is E:\PortableApps1
I'm on Windows 7 64bit and I've tried both versions of setup.exe (x86
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple