This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] qpdfview 0.4.16-1]
- From: Erik Soderquist <ErikSoderquist at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 11:15:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] qpdfview 0.4.16-1]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 11:08 AM, Henry S. Thompson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Does this require X? No mention in the announcement, nor in the
> dependencies when I installed it.
> But if I try to launch I get
> QXcbConnection: Could not connect to display
> + Aborted (core dumped) qpdfview XXX.pdf
I would guess any graphical viewer would require X; however, as X can
be on any host, I would not expect X as a dependency.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple