This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error starting zsh
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 10:33:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: Error starting zsh
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 14/09/2016 08:43, Terry Branaman wrote:
I have started getting an error every time I start zsh on Windows 10:
0 [main] zsh 8672 fork: child 4240 - died waiting for dll loading,
/etc/profile.d/lang.sh:21: fork failed: resource temporarily unavailable
220980 [main] zsh 8672 fork: child 5496 - died waiting for dll loading,
/etc/profile.d/tzset.sh:24: fork failed: resource temporarily unavailable
I have tried deleting and reinstalling cygwin, and doing rebaseall. The
only suggestion I can find is rebaseall, which has had no effect. I do
not know what dll is not loading.
as the failure is on forking they should be the ones that zsh
is linked with.
Have you tried another shell ?
Have you any Antivirus or other BLODA around ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple