This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
which does not find batch files
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 12:29:18 +0200
- Subject: which does not find batch files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
while the Cygwin shell (bash and zsh) can find and execute batch
files (extension bat and cmd) the external and internal which command
cannot. Is there a way around this?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple