This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Line ending digits in /etc/setup/installed.db
- From: "Fergus" <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 10:48:30 +0100
- Subject: Line ending digits in /etc/setup/installed.db
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
About 18% of the lines in my /etc/setup/installed.db end in " 1", the rest
i.e. large majority end in " 0".
Running setup does NOT attempt to re-install the packages identified by "
(Strange - that's exactly what I thought it would do ...)
The set-up seems to possess full functionality.
Can anybody explain / interpret the different endings?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple