This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Detecting case sensitivity
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 18:03:06 -0400
- Subject: Detecting case sensitivity
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I found an old discussion
(https://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-08/msg00594.html) about the
possibility of adding a _PC_CASE_INSENSITIVE flag to pathconf. Has
anyone thought further about this? I would find this useful for emacs[*].
I've taken a quick look at the pathconf code, and it looks like it
wouldn't be difficult to add this. I could try to provide a patch if
the powers that be would be receptive.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple