This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] procps-ng 3.3.11-1
- From: Bengt Larsson <lists dot cygwin4 at bengtl dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 14:07:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] procps-ng 3.3.11-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Wayne Porter wrote:
>The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
>This package provides command line and full screen
>utilities for browsing procfs, a pseudo file system dynamically
>generated by the kernel to provide information about the status of
>entries in its process table (such as whether the process is
>running, stopped, or a zombie).
>It contains free, prockill, pkill, pgrep, pmap, procps, pwdx,
>tload, top, uptime, vmstat, w, and watch
The manpage should probably not be called ps.1.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple