Re: Native symlinks and setup.exe

Eric,

Before writing a patch it's wise to check if it would be accepted, now
that your position is clear, somebody might do it.
I don't think I'm up for the task, but I'd like to at least take a
look at the sources.
I've downloaded the git sources and found the link creation function
is in winsup/cygwin/path.cc, can you tell me where are the sources for
the setup util?

Thanks.