This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
rename syscall failed with EACES and os returns NT_STATUS_TRANSACTIONAL_CONFLICT
- From: Rinrin <rinrin at imbrian dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 17:56:34 +0800
- Subject: rename syscall failed with EACES and os returns NT_STATUS_TRANSACTIONAL_CONFLICT
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm trying to run some unittests with python os.rename function. But
rename syscall failed with error code 13. From strace output I can see
windows OS returns NT_STATUS_TRANSACTIONAL_CONFLICT(0xC0190001).
python2.7 2576 unlink_nt: Opening
\??\C:\Portable\PrivData\cygwin\tmp\tmp4enMfR for delete failed, status
see http://pastebin.com/iTwDN82S for full log of strace output.
I'm on Win 10 x64, Cygwin dll version is 2.6.0, still trying to make a
demo to represent this issue.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple