This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
A problem When Compiling in Altera Monitor Program
- From: Abdullah Alhawaj <abal7660 at colorado dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 23:33:06 -0600
- Subject: A problem When Compiling in Altera Monitor Program
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When I try to compile in Altera Monitor Program, I usually get this message.
1 [main] bash 3196 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.
Honestly, I don’t know what the problem is. Can you please help me with that? I’m using Windows 8.1.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple