This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A problem When Compiling in Altera Monitor Program
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 11:56:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: A problem When Compiling in Altera Monitor Program
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <7DC27FE0-E354-429A-B80B-2192BA13B200@colorado.edu>
On 07/10/2016 07:33, Abdullah Alhawaj wrote:
When I try to compile in Altera Monitor Program, I usually get this message.
1 [main] bash 3196 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.
Honestly, I don’t know what the problem is. Can you please help me with that? I’m using Windows 8.1.
Ancient version of cygwin1.dll, that issue was solved ~3 years ago.
Altera should upgrade the cygwin version they are distributing.
It is a warning only not a error, anyway.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple