This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bc version has issue with \r when run from cmd
- From: dapiot holmp <dapiotholmp at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 07:13:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: bc version has issue with \r when run from cmd
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I understand (from a helpful email to me), that the issue/difference
is apparently between ports of bc(whoever made the ports), rather than
the bc version..
I see from andrew, links to the linux versions of bc on which the
windows ports are based on.
Does whoever made the windows port e.g. for the gow one or for the
cygwin one, make their windows ports open source, and if so, then
does anybody have a link to those?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple