This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
re: tmux conf commands don't work in Cygwin tmux
- From: Tony Cappellini <cappy2112 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 22:55:24 -0700
- Subject: re: tmux conf commands don't work in Cygwin tmux
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: cappy2112 at gmail dot com
On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Tony Cappellini <email@example.com> wrote:
> >>Any chance you mistakenly inserted carriage returns into the file? Does
> >>running it through d2u clear up the problems?
Yes, that did the trick. The error messages are now gone.Mouse
clicking panes actually works now too. Need to remember to setup my
editor for Cygwin.
But selecting text in one pane, makes that text show up in the other
pane, as I'm moving the mouse down the screen and selecting it.
This isn't good.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple