This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
timezone problem running exe from console
- From: 许鲍韵 <xubaoyun622 at 163 dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: 13916864239 <xubaoyun622 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 09:04:38 +0800 (CST)
- Subject: timezone problem running exe from console
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hi, I'm have problem with timezone when running exe from cygwin console.
The program I ran doesn't use the system timezone(UTC +8) but UTC instead.
The output from console shows the timezone is right in UTC+8.
$ date -R
Thu, 27 Oct 2016 08:51:13 +0800
Wondering what may cause the problem.