This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
procps doesn't show some processes that ProcessExplorer can see
- From: David Karr <davidmichaelkarr at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 21:58:19 -0700
- Subject: procps doesn't show some processes that ProcessExplorer can see
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
In an Emacs shell buffer, I'm running Maven, which runs some PaxExam
integration tests, which run instances of karaf, which is a Java
When this is running, I can see the java processes in SysInternal's
If I open a mintty, whether run as an admin or not, and run "procps
-wwFAH" it doesn't show those java processes. I can see the java
process running Maven, but not the subprocesses.
Why might that be?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple