This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Command switches to remove categories of packages from an existing Cygwin installation
- From: Keith Christian <keith1christian at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 12:17:58 -0600
- Subject: Command switches to remove categories of packages from an existing Cygwin installation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
While I use a few X11 packages, I find that I don't need the KDE or
Are the command line switches to remove KDE and GNOME the following?
setup-x86.exe -c GNOME -c KDE
Is there a setup-x86.exe switch to avoid downloading and installing
GNOME and KDE categories so that a separate remove command is not
I'd rather put this (e.g. setup-x86.exe -c GNOME -c KDE) in a batch
file to avoid clicking around in the Cygwin Setup GUI to avoid
installing or re-installing GNOME and KDE categories.
Thanks in advance.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple