This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to remove a nirror from the cygwin set x86 64 mirrors list.
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 20:48:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: How to remove a nirror from the cygwin set x86 64 mirrors list.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2016-10-29 17:51, Chris Johnson wrote:
I added a bad url to the mirrors list in setup that lets you chose or
add a mirror. It's a bad mirror and I want to remove it. It might
be my inability to phrase it properly but I'm unable to find how
to do this in the User manual, the FAQ, the archives or the web.
Just not selecting that mirror will avoid ut, unless the content messes up setup.
I'm running Win 7 and cygwin_setupx86_64.exe calling itself version
2.876 for some reason.
Setup has its own version.
Is there a file I can edit or rename/move or replace the will allow
me to remove this bad url from the setup mirror list? The only info
I've found about this is a file called list-mirror but I can't find
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple