This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
man-db no longer requires lynx
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 16:33:35 -0500
- Subject: man-db no longer requires lynx
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
"man-db" is a base package. The "lynx" package was previously a requirement for
man-db, essentially making lynx a base package as well.
This is recently changed; now lynx is not required by man-db, hence lynx is no
longer a "base" package.
Is this change intentional?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple