This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re: php 7 upgrade -- segmentation fault
- From: <59yfvs+f4bkzvgzw at guerrillamail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 18:22:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: Re: php 7 upgrade -- segmentation fault
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I can revert to php5 (insecure) and the problem is gone. I just performed a full rebase which did nothing for this problem. Are you saying that on a Windows 7 64 bit Home system with 32 bit cygwin you are not having any issues?
I found a solution that is not really satisfying. If I go into Windows System Advanced Settings - Data Execution Prevention tab, and I explicitly add php.exe to the list of DEP exceptions, I no longer have errors with preg_match().
However, and I will point this out again for the 3rd time, I did not have to create a DEP exception for cygwin's php.exe when it was php5.x ...
Sent using Guerrillamail.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.guerrillamail.com/abuse/?a=QlhzEgQOY7cMjxm9%2FjAcfRk%3D
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple