Re: Retrieving per-process environment block?

On 11/29/2016 7:28 PM, Herbert Stocker wrote:

Or we simply copy the variables unconverted to the Windows environment
block, as the Windows env block is not used for anything else - up to
now it is not updated at all.

Maybe we could stash them inside one large variable?  Would that help
at all?  (It does demand a quoting convention, but since this is all
internal stuff, that may not be too hard.)

Regards -- Eliot