This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 18:21:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2016-11-14 13:52, Ian Lambert wrote:
I occasionally use pdfseparate and pdfjoin or pdfunite to manipulate pdf files.
Now (not sure since when), pdfseparate produces no output, whether in an xterm or mintty.
I'd appreciate knowing if anyone else has this problem, or if you see anything I should fix.
You have a mix of old and new packages on your system. Run setup again
and allow it to update everything.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple