This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.8.1-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 00:49:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.8.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce.201607212005.u6LK5qvq013222@int-mx09.intmail.prod.int.phx2.redhat.com> <CAL1QdWc48mfCgo2c7Pc0j58d+3yx+FNZ2TavcsB9t1is4scDgg@mail.gmail.com>
On 2016-12-07 17:57, Roger Pack wrote:
Awesome. I tried building 3.9.0 today and ran into
llvm-3.9.0.src/lib/Support/Unix/Signals.inc:418:5: error: ‘Dl_info’
was not declared in this scope
Already fixed upstream:
then when I kind of worked around that by modifying Signals.cpp and
change it to include windows.inc
Ouch. That's certainly not going to give you the desired results.
I plan to look at rebasing sometime after 3.9.1 is out.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple