This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: Re: DMARC - gmail.com or is it yahoo.com
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: overseers at sourceware dot org, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 09:53:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: DMARC - gmail.com or is it yahoo.com
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 cgf.cx D8D8740130
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:07:19PM +0000, Ian Lambert wrote:
>On Sat, 12/10/16, Christopher Faylor <email@example.com> wrote:
> I just turned on a
> new DMARC-aware version of ezmlm-send which rewrites
> the From address for any domain that is DMARC
> sensitive to something like:
> Please send any
> errors or issues encountered to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> = = =
>It seems to have done away with the auto-signature helpful
>links, and References, at least for my last reply.
Should be fixed now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple