This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup not asking for proxy user,password / was Resend: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 19:40:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: Setup not asking for proxy user,password / was Resend: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Ian Lambert via cygwin writes:
> Maybe a comparison of how wget handles
> authentication versus how setup handles it
> could help?
The problem is on your side and I cannot reproduce it. So that analysis
(which I've asked for earlier) either comes from you or you'll have to
wait until someone else can reproduce it. In any case, I've verified
that setup.exe does ask for the user/password if it gets the required
407 error response from a proxy requiring authentication and then
correctly uses that proxy for the remainder of the session.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple