This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new setup.exe doesn't collapse package sets in full view.
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 18:10:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: new setup.exe doesn't collapse package sets in full view.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20161213230223.GA4640@fedora.wp.comcast.net>
On 12/13/2016 6:02 PM, Stephen Paul Carrier wrote:
I downloaded the new setup program (2.877, 32-bit) and ran it on a
cygwin installation that hadn't been updated in over a year (2008R2).
I first got the Pending view, OK, then switched to Full and found that
the packages were not aggregated into tabs-- they were in one very long
alphabetical list. I am wondering whether the more convenient tabbed
view is still available and if others are also seeing this issue.
I think what you want is the "Category" view.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple