This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mingw64-x86_64-wxWidgets3.0 and mingw64-i686-wxWidgets3.0 needs repository rebuild.
- From: Peter Dons Tychsen <pdt at dontech dot dk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 00:43:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: mingw64-x86_64-wxWidgets3.0 and mingw64-i686-wxWidgets3.0 needs repository rebuild.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spamfilter.cc; auth=pass smtp.auth=91 dot 221 dot 196 dot 236 at smtp dot mxhotel dot dk
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello Yaakov & co.
Are there plans to update these any time soon? I could fear that other
mingw packages (at least the c++ ones) suffer the same problem
On another note, thanks Yaakov for maintaining so many mingw packes all
together. I really appreciate it. I makes windows development in a sane
environment so much easier. Thumbs up!
On Thu, 2016-12-08 at 18:39 +0100, email@example.com wrote:
> First, thanks for including these libraries. Great!
> The current versions of the wxWidgets3.0 libs are not very useful.
> Both the static and dynamic versions simply do not work possibly
> they are so old compared to the C++ compiler version for mingw32.
> Current ABI on g++: 1010.
> Current ABI used when libs where compiled: 1002.
> Currently any wxwidget app compiled just crashes at start.
> If i rebuild everything from source using cygport it works again
> any modification.
> Can someone re-spin these packages so it works again? I think they
> literally just need a re-build.
> Other wxWidget packages might have the same problem.
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple