This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Periodic search for FAQ link update for clean_setup.pl?
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Ian Lambert <ian dot lambert_42 at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 18:04:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: Periodic search for FAQ link update for clean_setup.pl?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 13/12/2016 16:57, Ian Lambert via cygwin wrote:
Looking for suggestions on cleaning up package directories,
has a broken link, again, to clean_setup.pl ?
Mailing list search finds:
that has an old version attached, 1.0700 (2003-07-02).
Is a newer version available or is that the latest,
and could the FAQ link be fixed?
Thanks for pointing this out.
Since direct downloads from cygwin.com haven't been allowed for a long
time, this FAQ should say something like "available at
unsupported/clean_setup.pl in a Cygwin mirror"
I'm not sure if this script still works, and it is, well..., unsupported :)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple