This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: compile python executable file on cygwin for windows
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:13:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: compile python executable file on cygwin for windows
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 19/12/2016 16:07, Goodman Leung wrote:
i install python and pyinstaller on cygwin , and i can run pyinstaller
successfully to compile a exe file on the cygwin environment .
but when i launch this executable file on window with double click , it
occur a error and tell me the program can not find "cygwin.dll" (i can
not remember what it exactly is ).
can cygwin compile a windows python executable program .or we should
treat cygwin like a pure linux OS that all things we have done on it
just compatible with linux only
have you tried to run it from the Cygwin terminal (aka Mintty) ?
Running from explorer (double click) do not properly set the
PATH variable for cygwin programs.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple