This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Please explain how to add to a thread in this mailing list
- From: Lester Ingber <ingber at alumni dot caltech dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 12:26:30 -0800
- Subject: RE: Please explain how to add to a thread in this mailing list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Lester Ingber <ingber at alumni dot caltech dot edu>
Since gmail inserts extra characters that are not recognized as text, I
am using mutt.
mutt does not permit adding References: headers. Instead, I seem to be
from the Raw link, and changing this to
Is there a better/different way of replying to cygwin posts?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple