This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with fortran common block in shared library
- From: Arjen Markus <arjen dot markus895 at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 16:45:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: problem with fortran common block in shared library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABUrC_bqYz6UqyMPJ5DPQe992H8X7WrX9hidYNK-PE40wWhzjA@mail.gmail.com>
I see I replied to that first message - completely forgot about it.
I have just tried a bunch of varieties of !GCC$ ... but none seem to
work. Perhaps you should ask on the GFortran list or on
2017-01-06 16:26 GMT+01:00 Bill Greene <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> I am encountering the same problem as described in this post:
> However none of the responses in this thread indicate whether
> this is a bug or whether there is a workaround.
> Can someone kindly provide more information on this issue?
> Bill Greene
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple