This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: windres broken
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 10:54:38 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: windres broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 08:47:35, Ken Brown wrote:
> That syntax works for me. Are you sure you're using Cygwin's windres?
I figured it out. If POSIXLY_CORRECT is set in the environment, it causes the
problem I was having. This should probably be documented somewhere.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple