This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: windres broken
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 17:14:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: windres broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 1/7/2017 1:54 PM, Steven Penny wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 08:47:35, Ken Brown wrote:
That syntax works for me. Are you sure you're using Cygwin's windres?
I figured it out. If POSIXLY_CORRECT is set in the environment, it causes the
problem I was having. This should probably be documented somewhere.
By default, getopt() permutes the contents of argv as it scans, so that
eventually all the nonoptions are at the end. Two other modes are also
implemented. If the first character of optstring is '+' or the
environment variable POSIXLY_CORRECT is set, then option processing
stops as soon as a nonoption argument is encountered.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple