Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 2.6.1-1

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 10:53:55, Brian Inglis wrote:
> Launch Character Map app, find Omega, Select, and Copy, and you should
> be able to paste it into any window.

Nope. I made it clear already, even from my first post that it doesnt work from
pasting.

> Post your cmd console code page and locale settings as described and
> maybe someone can help you.

Nope. I have done that already repeatedly.

> Or maybe you could check the cmd settings and console docs yourself
> and figure out your own problem.

Not helpful.

> Generate cygcheck -svr output and attach to your post as described
> in the problems link below, and one of the project *volunteers* may
> get some time to look at it and be able to help.

I am not doing this, as anyone with a current Cygwin build can duplicate it with
the default settings. I kindly ask that going forward you only make contructive
posts.