This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Installer request: Remember state of final checkboxes between runs
- From: Brian Mathis <brian dot mathis at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 10:14:13 -0500
- Subject: Installer request: Remember state of final checkboxes between runs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Every time the installer is run, it asks to create an icon on the
desktop. I do not want an icon on my desktop, and I have to uncheck
this box every time. I have probably done this 100 times since I've
been using Cygwin over the years.
The installer should remember that this option was declined and
default the checkbox to that state on the next run.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple