This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 16:27:42 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 15:47:57, Eric Blake wrote:
> Okay, so you've isolated the problem to readline. In all likelihood, it
> is an unintentional upstream regression; now we need to figure out what
> is causing the change in behavior.
I would like to make it very clear that I will not be digging around in the
readline source code to fix this. I think I have gone above and beyond in
diagnosing this for you, so if you can take over it would be much appreciated.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple