This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 16:44:57 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 23:33:48, Thomas Wolff wrote:
> In a UTF-8 locale, e.g., Alt+2-1-6 should result in the Unicode
> character with decimal code 216
No, it shouldnt. It should result in U+256A.
Please advise where you are getting your information? Also even if the wrong
code page is being used, new version of readline still broke pasting, which will
still need to be fixed regardless of any Alt code situation.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple