This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 04:40:03 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Mon, 16 Jan 2017 04:32:21, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> None of which is relevant to the point
It certainly is. cyg Simple said:
> you *expect* others to do work you're not willing to do
I demonstrated that I am willing to do said work.
> This still does not give you the right to make demands. Remember that.
Thank you for clarifiying, but what demand did I make? Certainly I do expect
Eric to fix this, but I am not demanding it of him? I he doesnt fix it, I will
just continue to use the old version as I am doing now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple